FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WE ARE HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE INTEREST IN BEING SIGNED BY US
What specifications should my demo have?
- Format .wav or .flac with 44.1khz over 16-bit or 24-bit stereo audio files.
- For LUFS, we recommend using between -12 to -14 LUFS TP 1 with our system. Spotify, Apple Music, and Youtube have their own loudness/compression algorithms. -14 LUFS TP-1 is ideal for Spotify and Youtube, Tidal uses around -14, and Apple Music uses around -16.
- For download and preview link you can use: SoundCloud, Dropbox or google drive (remember to enable your link to public).
What are the requirements for my track?
- Your demo must be the final master or the final version of your song since if you send an incomplete material or that will not be the final version we will discard it immediately.
- In addition to sending the final version of your song, you must attach all the available versions that you want your song to have. For example: Original Mix, Radio Edit & Extended Mix. If these versions are not sent from the beginning they will not be taken into account for your contract and later there will be no changes to add it.
- The song must be completely original and created by you in addition to using sounds and vocals which you have the license to use.
What is the estimated response time for my demo?
The average response time for a demo is 24 to 72 hours. This also depends on the flow and number of demos we have each season, so we recommend you be patient.
What extra information should I send?
- Send the direct links to your artist profiles on spotify and itunes as it is essential that we have this information in order to direct your music to the correct profiles. If you still do not have profiles and it is your first release, they will be created automatically.
- In the event that your track is accepted, you will be asked to send a photo of yourself to promote your release on our official social networks, so we recommend that you have this material prepared in the event that we accept your demo and it is required. (Preferably try to send material as professional as possible and with good quality).
SEND YOUR DEMOTO OUR A&R'S
We offer extra services: Mastering & Mastering.
The cost may vary depending on the need of each artist.