AUDIO FILE SPECS
Remember that the audio format of your demo is important to us since we will share that file with digital stores if we accept your demo, it must meet the following requirements:
- Format .wav or .flac with 44.1khz over 16-bit or 24-bit stereo audio files.
- For LUFS, we recommend using between -12 to -14 LUFS TP 1 with our system. Spotify, Apple Music, and Youtube have their own loudness/compression algorithms. -14 LUFS TP-1 is ideal for Spotify and Youtube, Tidal uses around -14, and Apple Music uses around -16.
- For download and preview link you can use: SoundCloud, Dropbox or google drive (remember to enable your link to public).
In addition to the audio quality and format, you must also evaluate other requirements that we ask for when sending your demo, since if you do not comply with what is requested, we will probably not take your demo into account.
- Your demo must be the final master or the final version of your song since if you send an incomplete material or that will not be the final version we will discard it immediately.
- In addition to sending the final version of your song, you must attach all the available versions that you want your song to have. For example: Original Mix, Radio Edit & Extended Mix. If these versions are not sent from the beginning they will not be taken into account for your contract and later there will be no changes to add it.
- The song must be completely original and created by you in addition to using sounds and vocals which you have the license to use.
At the time of sending your demo there are additional elements that will be required to process your release in the event that your demo is accepted and signed, so you must have the following elements prepared:
- Send the direct links to your artist profiles on spotify and itunes as it is essential that we have this information in order to direct your music to the correct profiles. If you still do not have profiles and it is your first release, they will be created automatically.
- In the event that your track is accepted, you will be asked to send a photo of yourself to promote your release on our official social networks, so we recommend that you have this material prepared in the event that we accept your demo and it is required. (Preferably try to send material as professional as possible and with good quality).